LEGALLY BLONDE: THE MUSICAL
Music & Lyrics by Laurence O’Keefe and Nell Benjamin
Book by Heather Hach
In light of safety precautions being taken across the United States to promote social distancing in order to slow the spread of the COVID-19 we are asking for digital auditions to be submitted to the director Jess Keeney: firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on March 29th. LIVE AUDITIONS ARE CANCELLED.
- Fill out online Audition form: https://forms.gle/N9Qeyhp88uSg49Hz5
- Send a video of your sung audition (google drive is preferable as it keeps the quality)
- Send a video reading for one of the characters (male: Sebastian/Topher female: Marie/Ella)
- Email your resume/head shot
LIVE AUDITIONS ARE CANCELLED
Rehearsals will start in the second week in June. Performance is scheduled for July 26, 27, and 28th.
Elle Woods appears to have it all. Her life is turned upside-down, however, when her boyfriend dumps her so he can start getting serious about his life and attend Harvard Law. Determined to get him back, Elle uses her charm to get into Harvard Law. At school, she struggles with peers, professors, and Warner Huntington. With the help of Paulette and Emmett, though, Elle quickly realizes her potential and sets out to prove herself to the world
- ELLE WOODS: Soprano Belt
Female, 18-25 yrs old
Range: Gb2 – G5
- EMMETT FORREST: Tenor
Male, 20-25 yrs old
Range: B2 – A4
- PAULETTE: Soprano Belt
Female, 45-60 yrs old
Range: Bb3 – A5
- PROFESSOR CALLAHAN: Baritone
Male, 40-55 yrs old
Range: A2 – F#4
- WARNER HUNTINGTON III: Tenor
Male, 20-25 yrs old
Range: Eb3 – Ab4
- VIVIENNE KENSINGTON: Huge Soprano Belt
Female, 20-25 yrs old
Range: A3 – F5
- BROOKE WYNDAM: Alto or Soprano
Female, 25-35 yrs old
Range: A3 – G5
- Serena, Margo, Pilar (Lead Delta Nus): Belt
- ENSEMBLE Looking for one (1) male and one (1) female to represent ALL ensemble roles. This will include many quick costume changes and ability to portray multiple characters. Roles include Elle’s Parents, Hair Affair Workers, Judge, Prison Guard, Harvard Law Board Members, and more.
- ENSEMBLE All ensemble members will have some feature whether it be a dance solo, sung solo, or speaking line. Ensemble includes: Greek Chorus, Delta Nu Sorority Members, California Students, and Harvard Law Students.
- CREW Interested in helping in other ways?
Email us about helping backstage, with lighting, soundboard, props, costumes, set construction, etc.
For more information, please contact Josh Keeney, email@example.com.
We embraces diversity in all aspects of our organization. Non-traditional and equal-opportunity casting is encouraged.